ClariSea SK-5000 Auto Fleece Filter Gen 3
SK-5000 Gen 3
AUTOMATIC FLEECE FILTER + SMART CONTROL & ALARM
The ClariSea fleece filter is an extremely compact, patented, high efficiency water filtration system, which continuously removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. ClariSea is suitable for use in both marine and freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding and coral propagation systems.
- Smallest installation footprint – easier to fit into sump
- High volume filtration capacity – up to 5000 L/hr
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Multi-function smart controller:
- Automaticaly advances dirty fleece
- End of roll audible and visual alarm
- Filter jam/float error/overflow alarm
- Integrated fail-safe overflow – prevents flooding
- Simple-to-change fleece system, with fleece removal tool
- Special 40m phosphate free, low-odour fleece material
- Quick release silencer plates – for quiet operation
- Easy to clean and maintain design
- Water bypass system – to open during coral feeding
- Multiple pipework installation options: 1”, 32mm, 40mm
The Gen3 ClariSea has a number of new features to speed up installation, make it easier to load the fleece, and maintain the unit without having to remove it from the sump or dismantle. The main body now comes fully constructed and glued together, making initial setup of the unit quicker and easier compared with the previous generations.
To aid with periodical cleaning, the guide rollers and splash guard plates can be removed without the need of tools or having to dismantle the unit. The two splash plates are now quick release, using a drop-in slots to make them simple to lift out, even when the unit is installed in a sump. Specially designed thumb screw stub fixings are used to hold the guide rollers, allowing free rotation as the fleece is wound on. This allows easy changing of the fleece without removing the ClariSea from the sump.
The fleece holder has been redesigned to simply drop on to the top of the unit, taking away the need to release or tighten any fixing screws when the roll needs to be removed or replaced. This is especially handy where space is tight or access to the mounting screw would be limited.
All ClariSea Gen 3 units now include a fleece removal tool to help eject the dirty fleece roll from the spool, allowing the dirty roll to be easily pushed off without the need to cut off or unroll the fleece.
Connection to existing aquarium pipework has also been made more versatile with a specially moulded inlet adapter elbow that will fit 32mm metric or 1” Imperial aquarium plumbing as standard or with the use of a 40mm straight connector will also fit directly to 40mm metric pipework.
• Recommended flow rate: 5,000 l/h (1,300 USG/h)
• Optimal water depth for longer fleece life: 10cm (4”)
• Minimum submerged water depth: 5cm (2”)
• Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
• Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 14cm (5.5”)
• Recommended aquarium size: 1200 litres (320 USG) . ( Can be used on larger systems with lower turn over rates per hour, max 5000 l/hr )
• Universal inlet connection: 32mm / 40mm / 1” (Slip fit socket needed for 40mm connection)
• Filter fleece: 15cm (6”) width
Please select all options.