Evolution Aqua Pure Filter Start Gel 1L
PURE Filter Start Gel
Live bacteria gel to start new pond filters, or top-up the beneficial bacteria in established filters.
PURE+ Filter Start Gel is a live, concentrated bacterial culture for use in new pond filters. The gel based solution will stick to the filter media, allowing the nitrifying bacteria it contains to rapidly colonise your filter.
Once the filter media has been coated with the PURE+ Filter Start Gel, the beneficial bacteria within the gel will speed up the maturation of your filter media, while helping to convert ammonia and nitrite, reducing fish stress.
Treats up to 10,000 L (approx 2,200 UK gallons)
DOSING ADVICE for Pure Filter Start Gel
- Shake well before use to ensure the bacteria has not settled.
- Unscrew the cap and pour the contents of the bottle directly onto your filter media for best results. You cannot over-dose your filter with gel.
- It is advisable to boost the oxygen level in your pond via an airpump and diffuser when using PURE+ Filter Start Gel.
- Always perform regular water tests using a suitable test kit, especially before adding fish to the pond.
- If a UV-C is running, switch it off when dosing and keep switched off for 12 hours after dosing.
PURE+ Filter Start Gel will not address problems with green water, a suitable UV-C should be used to clear green water.
Please select all options.