Waterlife Parazin P 20 tablets
Parazin P 20 tablets
One shot treatment for fish lice (Argulus), anchor worm (Lernea), water tigers (Odonata) and gill maggots (Ergasilus) in garden ponds.
Fish Lice, Anchor Worm, Gill Maggots, and Water Tigers are just some of the horrific parasites / predators, which can attack fish in garden ponds at any time, and are almost invisible to the naked eye. New one-shot Parazin P destroys these and other insect and crustacean pests in garden ponds. This is a unique and revolutionary product and is only available from Waterlife
- Destroys insect and Crustacean predators/parasites.
- A single dose is all that is usually required.
- "Easy to use" tablet form.
- Safe with fish, plants and filtration bacteria (not for use with Crayfish and related species).
Available in the following sizes (treatment volumes in brackets):
- 20 tablets (2270 litres / 500 UK gal)
- 80 tablets (9200 litres / 2000 UK gal)
Please select all options.